|MyChart PortalNew Patient Information & FormsMedical Records & PrivacyHelpful LinksEducation MaterialFrequently Asked QuestionsBilling InformationInsurance CompaniesFinancial PolicyInsurance Verification & Referrals
Insurance can be confusing, and we will do everything possible to simplify the process! Please call the Billing Department with questions at 708-398-6635 or 708-398-6638. Our experienced staff is committed to helping you with any insurance or billing questions or concerns. Please read through our Financial Policy below.
Our practice firmly believes that a good physician/patient relationship is based upon understanding and good communication. We thank you in advance for choosing our physicians as your healthcare provider. We look forward to providing you with the care you deserve.
Financial Policy of Southwest Nephrology Associates, SC
Thank you for considering Southwest Nephrology Associates, S.C., to provide your renal (kidney) care. Our main concern is that you receive the best care possible. In order to prevent any misunderstandings and to serve you better, we ask that all patients read our financial policy. If you choose Southwest Nephrology Associates for your renal care, we would like to make you aware of our financial policy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, please do not hesitate to ask.
- As a courtesy, we will file all claims incurred to your insurance company on your behalf. Most insurance plans require us to file a claim within 90 days of service, so it is important that we have the most up to date insurance information to ensure we file your claim to your active insurance company.
- COPAY amounts are collected at the time of service.
- Co-Insurance is due at the time of service for patients who carry Medicare Part B and are without a secondary/supplemental insurance.
- Payment for non-covered services is due at the time the service is provided.
- Self pay patients are required to pay at the time of service.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Personal Checks and Cash
- Statements indicating your responsibility are mailed out at the beginning of each month.
- Past due accounts are subject to collection proceedings. All cost incurred shall be your responsibility in addition to the balance.